Returns and Refunds
To be eligible for a return, your item must be
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- In the original packaging
- Postmarked within 30 days of purchase
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Untracked shipping does not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1) Send us an email at email@example.com requesting a return. You will be provided with an address where you can send your return.
2) Deliver your unused product to the provided address.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We cannot exchange the type or color of your Lens Guard. You will need to create a new order with Lens Guards.